Moving? Subscribers Need to Submit Change of Address

Subscribers – if you are planning a move, or have already moved, you need to submit a change of address to us. Changing your address with the US Post Office does not change it on your newspaper (or utility bills, or magazines). Submit your change of address to Katie at (608) 527-5252 or email to Failure to do so will result in late or missed issues.